Knightmare Tower is a brilliant arcade style survival game which has you violently climbing a tower and saving princesses. It is One of Ouya’s most popular exclusives, with its addictive mix of simplistic gameplay and adorable visuals, placing players in control of a knight with a rocket thrusting him by fiends and through ceilings in a quest to rescue multiple princesses in need. The game just made its way to the Play store, available for free download.
This game is one of the most enjoyable and addictive games to come out this year. With a campaign story mode and an endless survival mode, 70 quests to complete, players will upgrade their weapons, strengthen their armor, and obtain explosive power-ups, and three epic optional bosses to summon and kill. Each level consists of flying upwards, taking repeated downward slashes at ghouls pursuing below. Note that, each slash is a risk, as every miss will slow down your ascension and threatens to plunge you into a rising pool of lava.
This crazy arcade style game can be played by nearly all ages. It has most effective tilt and tap controls in harmony with great soundtrack. This make you have fan at full-blast.
Below is just a few of the app’s intuitive features
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
This title comes as a free version but you can unlock it to full version at $2.99 only, that’s if you want more fun. The app requires 35MB capacity on devices running Android 4.0.3 and up.
Here are its screenshots
User review: Most users seem to like this app due to its fun environs.